About Anaiya Pistis Sophia
DOWNLOADS FOR THIS PAGE
Official Press Release for Anaiya Sophia:
Anaiya Sophia Press Release.pdf
File size: 323.52KB
Anaiya Pistis Sophia is an initiator of gnosis. She is a wellspring of sacred wisdom and is mostly known for her role in revealing the Temple Mysteries. Anaiya unveils the oral tradition of Sophia, a continuous lineage with the Feminine Principle that throughout the centuries has preserved its spiritual dignity, without need for permission or recognition from any other source. Her passion and unyielding faith is radical and realizable.
Her methods carry the hallmarks of a mystic, so unmistakable in today's sugarcoated world of partial truth and placating love. Her ferocious allegiance to direct experience and radical revelation imparts a wisdom that enflames you.
Her teachings are sourced from her origins, and it is from there she shares her wisdom.
Anaiya is no spiritual lightweight. She believes, or perhaps more rightly KNOWS, that the time has come for us all to take part in the birth of the Divine Human. The Divine Human emerges out of the fertile soil of the sacred marriage – an alchemical process in which the opposites in us (particularly masculine/feminine and shadow/light,) are fused to create a divine third – the androgynous “love child” that is the Divine Human.
Her realm of transformation lies within the internal conflicts and influences within us that resist Love, Truth & Wisdom, both internally and externally. Her quest beckons us towards Self Authority and the Reclaiming of the Sensual Body, through the process of Sacred Marriage that births our divine remembrance in ways that can, and must be lived.
Her vision is a world where the innocence of our self-authority reigns, hence her skills reside i
- Rebirth of The Temple and the Mysteries within you
- Mystical Teachings of the Feminine Principle
- Sacred Body Awakening
- Alchemy of Sacred Marriage
- Birthing the Divine Human
- Accessing Gnosis
- Intrinsic self-authority
- Answering the questions: Who Am I, Where did I come from, Where am I going?
“Sacred Marriage is the narrow path of a life
lived dangerously close to the Truth”
Her books include:
- Open your Heart with Kundalini Yoga (Harper Collins, 2002)
- Pilgrimage of Love (Lulu, 2011)
- Womb Wisdom (Inner Traditions, 2011)
- Sacred Sexual Union (Inner Traditions, 2013)
- The Rose Knight (Lulu, 2014)
- Sacred Relationships: The Practise of Intimate Erotic Love (Inner Traditions, 2017)