Pete Wilson is a man’s man. He’s been a professional infantry soldier 14 years, worked with climbing and skiing for decades, started his own companies… But he’s also a woman’s man having lived and loved his way through ever deeper levels of Conscious Relating. Through over a decade of deep personal, transformational inner work and a drive for the deepest truths of his existence he’s learnt that transparent and fearless honesty is a key feature of deep transformation.
Pete isn’t some kind of airy-fairy New Age hippie type, but rather a clear speaking, no-bullshit, mate down-the-pub who believes that every man and woman has the key to their own genuine happiness already within they’re own heart. He doesn’t believe in the need for lengthy training programmes or hierarchies of information to be learnt to reach those keys. He believes in the simple and straightforward courage that we are all born with and transparent honesty with ourselves to lead the way into the best life we’ve lead so far.
Pete’s been through The School of Hard Knocks when it comes to relationships learning much of what is and what isn’t Love and Truth. He’s had to gradually go from co-dependency through self-authority and into healthy Interdependency, and he knows you can make it through too to a deep love and a deeper commitment both to yourself and any partner you are blessed to walk with.
Pete’s belief is that “relationship” is this time’s Classroom where all undealt with internal issues must come to the surface and that it is here, by working together and having the courage to firstly face ourselves and then each other we can heal the rift between partners. His area of interest is in lifting the skills and knowledge people already possess enabling them to work it all through with each other. Areas he could be useful to you are:
- Getting at the childhood roots of specific Co-dependency.
- Co-dependencies specific character, how, when, where and why it shows up.
- Looking at the stories we tell ourselves.
- Uncovering the truth of our exceptional selves.
- Exploring what internal Sacred Marriage is.
- Seeing how to live closer to our own integrity.
- The Sacred Masculine’s needs and gift of Presence
- The Divine Feminine’s needs and gift of Openness
- How those two come together in a Divine Relationship