Anaiya Sophia is a Mystic, Storyteller, Soul Oracle and Author of Revelatory Wisdom. She uses her voice as medicine, to create an incandescent temple, where indescribable beauty and remembrance can take place. Living at the base of Montsgeur, the last Cathar stronghold, she is undergoing the renovation of the Notre Dame de Sophia, a chapel consecrated to Wisdom, Faith & Life. Her work embraces all. Women, Men, Children, Sexuality, Soul, Body, Heart & Mind. It's hard to say 'what' she does, it easier to say 'who' she leads you to.
She carries the presence (wisdom) and message (word) that stirs the remembrance of a continuous lineage with the Feminine Principle that throughout the centuries has preserved its spiritual dignity, without the need for permission or recognition from any other source.
Her books include:
- Open your Heart with Kundalini Yoga (Harper Collins, 2002)
- Mini Size Me (Lulu, 2005)
- Pilgrimage of Love (Lulu, 2010)
- Womb Wisdom (Inner Traditions, 2011)
- Sacred Sexual Union (Inner Traditions, 2013)
- The Rose Knight. Part I: Sophia's Story (Lulu, 2014)
- Sacred Relationships (Inner Traditions, 2015)
- Fierce Feminine Rising (Inner Traditions, 2020)
- The Grail King. Part II: Logos' Story (Lulu, 2020)
Anaiya has also designed her own clothing range, which she calls Anaiya's Wardrobe. She has also created her own range of anointing oils, called SOPHIA Temple Oils.
Anaiya lives in the Cathar region of Southern France with her beloved husband Pete Wilson. Together they run a 19-bedroom "Our Of This World" B and B. Here you will find the Notre Dame de Sophia, Le Jardin d'Eden (Pete's Permaculture Project & Food Forest), The Pump House Cafe, Ye Olde Mystical Bookshoppe and Matilda's Animal Sanctuary. Anaiya is able to conduct Baptism, Marriage, Divorce and Death Ceremonies as there is a Chapel, called the Notre Dame de Sophia and Spring as part of the property.