1. Do I feel whole or am I looking for someone to fill my perceived gaps?
2. Am I ready. (Am I fully healed from previous relationships?)
3. Can I accept my own past (and leave my new partners past to rest)?
4. Can I truthfully commit?
5. Am I emotionally ready for deep intimacy?
7. Do I love this person for who they truly are, or for their looks, for what I believe they can be changed into, or for what they can provide?
8. Is my intended partner a spiritually compatible soul?
9. Is there anything in my new love that is seen as a threat, and therefore an obstacle to an abandoning trust.
10. Do we share a common financial understanding?
11. Are we both genuinely free of existing relational obligations?
By Amora Steve Melchizadek