I sense the neighbouring countries to Italy will also be ordered to shut down in the coming week. That would be France, Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia and Croatia. The following week we could see the rest of Europe, including the UK and Scandinavia. I am no medical expert or scientist - I am just listening to my gut and my instincts.
I personally am not waiting for France to lock us down, I am going ahead and doing it myself. Not because I am in fear - but because I do not want to be neglectful to my friends and neighbours. At this stage - people don't even know if they are carrying it. I have decided to not travel, to not hold any workshops or events, to not kiss, cuddle, touch or come into close contact with any other people. I am using this situation to grow. What is needed from me? How do I serve my family, my friends and how do I serve my local and online community?
I will be going out every day - in nature, where I will not come into contact with anyone. Nature is my refuge, its where I find my wisdom and for sure, its the balance to all of this.
I suspect many of you, me included have mentally, emotionally and spirituality sensed this would come in our lifetime? Our generational crisis. Our 'moment' to really step up and play our part. I am not sure what that fully entails for me - but I know it includes this. Saying this, as bluntly and with as much fierce love as possible.
I feel the need to emphasise, a really important question:
Where do you want to be when the LockDown comes - because it is coming?
And then when you decide - stay the fuck home (!)
I also want to say "Please don't fend for yourself" "Please be aware of our survival instincts should they kick in and scream - Me First!" I am not thinking Me First. At this moment I am still with We First - and I hope to God it stays that way. I am not panic buying, withdrawing cash, etc... All we have done is buy some 5 kg sacks of rice and some tins of stuff. Just things that will last. I am also rationing what I eat - just being sensible. Times are changing and we have to adjust.
By taking these measures our finances are going to take a hit - and I'm okay with that. Not because I got money in the bank - but because health and wellness are more important. I suspect (strongly) that our governments are holding back because they know this is going to bring a colossal economy crash.
I am also NOT going to record any transmissions, podcasts or vodcasts or do anything - that does not directly serve this situation in an authentic or genuinely healing way. Everything I had planned for March - is going to be cancelled - every ounce of my lifeforce is going to now be attuned to this. I simply cannot make money at a time like this - I just can't.
I will do everything within my power and capability to uplift our community and to personally check in with friends, family and neighbours.
*** I have taken this piece of advice from the Stay The Fuck Home *** website:
The Self-Quarantine Manifesto
With no well-studied treatment and a viable vaccine still being out at least another year, the only effective way to keep the coronavirus epidemic at bay is to give the virus less chances of spreading. The following list of actions, ordered from easiest to implement to most effective in the fight against the pandemic, should serve as a set of loose guidelines for people who wish to join the movement and take action, where the people in charge continue to neglect.
1. Don't panic, but be alert.
2. Wash your hands often and practise good cough and sneeze etiquette.
3. Practice social distancing, no hugs and kisses, no handshakes, no high fives. If you must, use safer alternatives.
4. Do not attend concerts, stage plays, sporting events, or any other mass entertainment events.
5. Refrain from visiting museums, exhibitions, movie theatres, night clubs, and other entertainment venues.
6. Stay away from social gatherings and events, like club meetings, religious services, and private parties.
7. If you can work from home, work from home. Urge your employer to allow remote work if needed.
8. Do not use public transportation if not absolutely necessary.
9. Replace as many social interactions with remote alternatives like phone calls or video chat.
10. Do not leave your home if not absolutely necessary.
11. It is important to note that there is no right or wrong amount of actions to take. Only take the actions that you feel comfortable with and that do not endanger your livelihood.
However, keep in mind that every action helps.
Image - Cassandra
Cassandra was a woman in Greek mythology cursed to utter true prophecies, but never to be believed. ...