An Ecstatic Journey Through the Holy Land
Explore the land and mysteries of Israel/Palestine and its mystical birth of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. Your guides will be Anaiya Sophia - a vibrant, passionate Mystic, Pete Wilson - the guy next door and Nedal, a local guide with a tremendous heart. This first retreat promises to be a very intimate and deeply moving experience. Not only are we seeking out the most mystical sites, but also those, only known by those who live there.
This land needs no introduction. It is a vortex of unspeakable initiation and transformation.
What you read in the guidebooks – are the places we shall not go. For we shall be following the authentic footsteps of Yeshua and Mary, and their many initiations along The Way. My intention is to open to the land, to ask the myths and legends to inform us of the deeper meanings of the Christ Transfiguration… and the radiant prayer for our own.
I feel compelled to bring people to this Holy Land, to tell the stories, to weave together the seen and the unseen as we hold the group in a safe and warm container. We shall be staying in 3 locations: along the edge of Sea of Galilee, the desert of Jericho (Qumran) and the magnificent old city of Jerusalem.
‘All that is hidden will be revealed.
The one who enters the Holy Land, is not the one who leaves’
Anaiya Sophia has been exploring the mysteries of the Holy Land and its connection with Christ Consciousness for over twenty years. Her journey has been one of wild transformation, filled with magic and mysticism, and steeped in some of the most inspirational stories in our human history.
ARRIVALAirport collection – Tel Aviv Airport to the Sea of Galilee
SEA OF GALILEE (3 DAYS)Visiting Mount of Beatitudes, Nazareth, Basilica of the Annunciation, River Jordan and John’s Baptismal spot and the location of the feeding the multitude
JERICHO AND THE QUMRAN DESERT (3 DAYS)Visiting the Qumran Caves of the Essenes, Masada, Jericho and the Dead Sea
OLD CITY OF JERUSALEM (3 DAYS)Visiting the Path of Sorrows, Holy Sepulture, Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Lazarus’s Tomb, the 'real' Last Supper location and Bethlehem, the birthing place of Yeshua.
This retreat takes place in the wondrous country of Israel and Palestine.
THINGS TO DO
While this retreat will fill up your senses with mystical experiences, you will still find yourselves with plenty of time to simply reflect, relax and enjoy the pleasure of doing nothing but enjoying the beauty of nature and the silence of it all as well.
- Morning Yoga with Anaiya
- Sacred Body Awakening Exercises (the many aspects of Anaiya’s work)
- Evening Prayer and Meditation
- Ecstatic Dance
Food that will be served in this retreat will be vegetarian and made from fresh ingredients.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 10 night's hotel accommodation in shared twin rooms.
- HB: Breakfast & dinner daily, from dinner on the first day to breakfast on last.
- 1 Lunch in Bedouin Tent in Jericho
- 7 lunches at local restaurants
- Tea & Coffee Breaks daily at hotels
- 1 farewell dinner at a local restaurant
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned motor coach
- All guiding and entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per our itinerary.
- Transportation from and to the Tel Aviv Airport
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- The flight and travellers insurance
- Departure taxes (Airport tax is usually included on air-tickets)
- Visa fees (Israel: gratis for USA passport holders)
- Personal items and drinks with meals
- All tips and gratuities
- Tips to porters.
N.B. All government taxes and visa fees are subject to change without notice.
- Maximum 15 persons.
- £2250 Shared (based on two sharing)
- £2950 Single occupancy
- £500 Deposit
- Deposit or full amount registration required to secure your reservation before February 30, 2018.
- Accepted payment methods are Bank transfer or PayPal (with additional charges)
- Galilee - Kibbutz Nof Ginosar - 4 nights
- Jericho - Jericho Resort Village - 3 nights
- Jerusalem - Knights Palace Hotel - 3 nights