Call forth your beloved. Ask. Ask for what you deeply believe you are now ready for and ask clearly. Ask for exactly what you deeply believe you want. Ask for the kind of person who could be with you intellectually, spiritually, emotionally. Ask. Make a very clear picture in your heart, mind. And ask because you truly want to be infused with the divine energy to do the divine work in the world.
Don't just ask for your own personal satisfaction. That's a wonderful thing, but we're in a world of tumultuous change. What we need are people willing to work in the world. Ask that this tremendous infusion of energy and hope and joy that would come from the tantric relationship to help you birth yourself in the world.
It's very important to clarify our intention. During this transmission we can feel into and fine tune the reason as to 'why' we are asking. What would be do with such a union?
On the Eve of Valentine's Day - let us light a candle and hold a prayer vigil for he/she to come, and for us to be drawn to them. It goes both ways...
Use this time and space wisely to:
- Heal your disappointment and broken hearts, imagining that you already met them and it didn't work out
- Transform your empty tiredness and feelings of growing old and happily accepting your own death because it never really did quite happen for you
- Elevate the story of 'I can do this by myself and don't need anyone else" justification
- Uplift the energies of "I am too complicated, deep intense, enlightened, empowered etc"
- And especially transform the "I am just not destined to meet him/her in this lifetime" belief structure
We need to instigate this NOW! AND to quietly accept that these tantric unions will not be grounded in romance but be committed to playing a tremendous role in the Great ReBirth of our planet, species and soul.
What you will receive: Spoken Audio File by Anaiya Sophia and Pete Wilson. A PDF with a Beloved Prayer and Intention setting ceremony.Call forth your beloved.