The Mother emanates as the Daughter, and She has seven Faces, corresponding to the Seven Sefirot of Creation. There are three ‘bright’ faces - the Maiden of Light, Mother of Royal Blood and Lady of Radiant Darkness, and three ‘dark’ faces - the Mistress of the Night, Queen of Demons and Mystic of the Void - these are all joined in the Holy Bride, personified within Mary Magdalene. The Holy Bride is the gateway to all gnosis, and so during the next seven months we will look to experience, embody and unite every one of Her faces.
The Mystic of the Void is the mystical aspect of Mary Magdalene, who some may call the Dark Night of the Soul. This is the Great Mystical Mother, the one who orchestrates and accompanies us into our greatest sorrows and rebirths. It is this aspect of the Mystical Mary that knows intimately well, what you are ready for, how you require to experience it, and when you are most ripe to receive. If you ever imagine you go through this alone – you are missing a great and sacred Truth. In this transmission we will go on a journey to meet with the Mystic of the Void in the Isis Pyramid on the Giza Plateau.
This transmission would serve:
- The Connection to the Orchestrator of the Dark Night of the Soul
- The Retrieval of the part of you that fears chaos, growth, change and unknowing
- The Opening of Gnosis
- The ‘marriage’ of light and dark, grace and grit, ecstasy and tension
- The Retrieval of YOUR connection to a feminine lineage that does require permission or recognition from the Patriarchy
- Connection to your own Mystic of the Void – that stares into the face of the Dark Night and Smiles with a warm welcome…