1. Do I feel whole or am I looking for someone to fill my perceived gaps?
2. Am I ready. (Am I fully healed from previous relationships?)
3. Can I accept my own past (and leave my new partners past to rest)?
4. Can I truthfully commit?
5. Am I emotionally ready for deep intimacy?
7. Do I love this person for who they truly are, or for their looks, for what I believe they can be changed into, or for what they can provide?
8. Is my intended partner a spiritually compatible soul?
9. Is there anything in my new love that is seen as a threat, and therefore an obstacle to an abandoning trust.
10. Do we share a common financial understanding?
11. Are we both genuinely free of existing relational obligations?
By Amora Steve Melchizadek
About the Author
Anaiya Sophia is a Châtelaine, Living Grail and Author/Whisperer of Heart Opening Wisdom. She once taught workshops throughout the world and was best known for the creation of Sacred Body Awakening. Now, you will always find her at home in the French Pyrenees where she has taken on an almighty project – the restoration of an old Catholic summer house into an educational wisdom hub, temple, animal sanctuary and place of grace.
Known for showing up as a trailblazing resource of unapologetic truth and transparent courage, her heart is both fierce and tender. She carries an oral message that stirs the remembrance of a continuous lineage with the Feminine Principle that throughout the centuries has preserved its spiritual dignity, without the need for permission or recognition from any other source.
Her books include:
- Open your Heart with Kundalini Yoga (Harper Collins, 2002)
- Mini Size Me (Lulu, 2005)
- Pilgrimage of Love (Lulu, 2010)
- Womb Wisdom (Inner Traditions, 2011)
- Sacred Sexual Union (Inner Traditions, 2013)
- The Rose Knight. Part I: Sophia's Story (Lulu, 2014)
- Sacred Relationships (Inner Traditions, 2015)
- Fierce Feminine Rising (Inner Traditions, 2020)
- The Grail King. Part II: Logos' Story (Lulu, 2022)
Anaiya lives in the Cathar region of Southern France with her beloved husband Pete Wilson. Together they run Les Contes, a B & B at the base of Montsegur where individuals, families and large groups can come and stay. Les Contes is a truly extraordinary place, with a bountiful healing presence.
Anaiya is able to conduct Baptism, Marriage, Divorce and Death Ceremonies as there is a Chapel and Spring on-site.
There are currently no comments on this article.